The Citroen C3 has formally landed in Australia, with the single-variant vary to kick off from $23,490 ahead of on-road prices.
Sounds costlier? You’d be proper there – again in October the C3 was once introduced with a release value of $22,990 ahead of ORCs, regardless that it’s lately being marketed from $26,990 drive-away together with metal paint till March 31.
Key options for the only ‘Shine’ trim stage come with 17-inch diamond-cut ‘Cross’ alloy wheels, a 7.Zero-inch touchscreen infotainment gadget with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, bluetooth, USB, a rear-view digital camera with rear parking sensors, Citroen’s attention-grabbing Airbumps, and material inside trim.
Several no-cost personalisation choices are to be had, together with black variations of the Cross alloy wheels, a body-colour roof (Onyx black is same old), a contrasting Opal White roof, or contrasting Sport Red roof.
Meanwhile, charge choices come with Almond Green cast paint ($290), metal paint ($590), ‘Urban Red’ inside shade scheme ($150), ‘Hype Colorado’ inside shade scheme ($400), the Citroen ConnectedCam ($600) – which acts as a photograph digital camera and sprint cam – and a set panoramic glass roof ($600).
Under the bonnet is a 1.2-litre ‘PureTech’ three-cylinder turbo petrol engine, striking out 81kW of energy and 205Nm of torque. Drive is shipped to the entrance wheels by the use of a six-speed computerized transmission via Japan’s Aisin.
With the rear seats in position, the little Citroen sports activities a 300L boot (VDA) underneath the parcel shelf, increasing to 922L with the second one row folded.
Like the broader Citroen vary, the C3 is roofed via the emblem’s 5 yr, limitless kilometre guaranty with 5 years of roadside help.
The Citroen C3 is to be had now, keep tuned for our Australian release evaluation. Click the footage tab for extra photographs
2018 Citroen C3 main points
- Shine – $23,490 ($26,990 drive-away)
- 81kW 1.2 PureTech turbo petrol with six-speed auto
- 17-inch diamond reduce ‘Cross’ alloy wheels
- 7.Zero contact display screen
- Mirror Screen (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorHyperlink)
- Bluetooth and USB
- Lane-departure caution gadget
- Speed signal popularity and advice
- Coffee damage alert
- Rear-view digital camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Bi-tone Onyx Black Roof (no longer to be had with Perla Nera Black)
- Grey Mica material inside
- 17-inch diamond reduce CROSS BLACK alloy wheels
- Body-colour roof
- Bi-tone Opal White roof (no longer to be had with Polar White)
- Bi-tone Sport Red roof (no longer to be had with Ruby Red)
- Almond Green (cast) – $290
- Metallic paint – $590
- Urban crimson inside – $150
- Hype Colorado inside – $400
- ConnectedCAM Citroën – $600
- Panoramic glass roof – $600
MORE: Citroen C3 information, evaluations, comparisons and video
MORE: Everything Citroen
2018 Citroen C3 arrives from $23,490